Monday, January 14, 2008

TanYa siApa!!!!!

Photograph of me!
It was taken some time ago. At first it seems to be a smeared print: blurred lines and grey flecks blended with the paper; then, as you scan it, you see in the left-hand corner a thing that is like a branch: part of a tree (balsam or spruce) emerging and, to the right, halfway up what ought to be a gentle slope, a small frame house. In the background there is a lake, and beyond that, some low hills. (The photograph was taken the day after I drowned. I am in the lake, in the center of the picture, just under the surface. It is difficult to say where.precisely, or to say,how large or small I am:the effect of wateron light is a distortion but if you look long enough,eventually,you will be able to see me :)
ketika kesederhanaan, kejujuran, keberanian, dan keikhlasan menjadi tombak hidupp..
arghhh kerennyah!!!!!


-eK-go-cupu-go-

No comments: